Quick Happiness Tips

  

Hello Fam💞,

Even while we often ever hear individuals say, "My happiness matters, my happiness matters," sometimes they manage to assign importance to insignificant things in an effort to find happiness, only to experience unhappiness, resentment, and even depression as a result. We can all agree that happiness is something that can be given to you by you. So, here are a few brief suggestions for achieving happiness.

1.      Disregard what people say about you. Since they care too much about what other people think and say about them, most people tend to limit themselves in life as a result. If no one is talking about you, you are doing everything wrong, as my dad would always say. Instead of worrying about all of that, concentrate on what you desire and make things happen.

2.    Create your own bliss. I constantly remind myself to try to create happiness wherever I am since that will eventually become a part of my memory. Do you want to look back on your life with regret or sadness? Always strive to make yourself happy no matter what the circumstance.

3.       Make it a habit to be thankful all the time. Keep in mind that you must constantly express gratitude. If you always give thanks for bad days, just ok days, and of course good days, then this is a terrific path to happiness. You'll gradually realize that doing this will always keep you content with everyone and everything in your environment.

4.       Let it go as soon as it occurs! People frequently say that we cannot change the past. But you have the power to alter your story, so why not let go of the what-ifs and put your attention on what comes next instead of wallowing in self-pity? This has always been the main ingredient in true happiness.


5.       Consider the positive aspects of each circumstance. Every circumstance has a positive aspect. Always see things from the angle of “it was necessary for this to happen or I'm glad it came out this way; at least I got something out of it”.

6.       Give no place for gossip. Talking about gossip, in my experience, always leaves you feeling bad afterward since mostly it's about putting people down and talking about their flaws; instead, discuss topics that will be useful to you. For instance, I recently discovered via a chance chat that the nursery rhyme "Mr. Marcaroni riding on a bicycle," which some of us learned from our infancy, is incorrect and should instead be "Mr. Mark Anthony" It took me a long time to realize that, and I was glad I had that conversation because I learned something from it.

7.       more chuckles! We've all heard the adage that says that when we laugh and smile frequently, we tend to get younger. It's not always easy to tell when I'm unhappy. Those who know me well complain that I am too playful and that I have the worst laugh (I know it's a good complaint because they end up having brims on their faces while I laugh hard), this usually makes them wonder if I ever feel sad.

I sincerely hope that each of us always remembers the importance of maintaining a positive outlook because when we are old and gray, we will sit and grin when we recall the moments that made us all always happy. More advice can be provided in the comment section as we all know my people “Wahala nor dey finish

Comments

  1. Happy weekend blood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow u are such a wonderful woman,am really proud of you 💕

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very well said. Have a beautiful weekend as you are. Loads of love to you as always

    ReplyDelete

  4. Create your own bliss is my number motto ❤️ #SaziSaidSo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple things in life!

Tales often told about women.

Welcome back message.