Welcome back message.

 I'm excited to be back. 


I sincerely apologize for the wait. Life has been going on. Going back to work and adjusting to reality after the lockdown (what an experience that was!) was a little daunting, and we later learned we were expecting our second child (I will share highlights of that journey eventually). As we all know, balancing everything was a little too much. Being in the diaspora alone without having access to extended family and all the support that entails is interesting! Well, I'm back now. 

I'd like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude to everyone who supported, pushed, and helped me to restart this blog. It means a lot to me a lot. I can assure you that this time, we are going to have fun gisting, gossiping, and even ranting about different topics.

I am excited about this new journey!


Comments

  1. Yayy!!! I have been waiting for your return 💖. Congratulations on the addition to your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, you have always been part of this journey

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for the kind words...it means a lot!

      Delete
  3. Apo accepted. And this is beautiful d color is like d sky n ocean 💃💃💃💃💃 welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  4. ❤❤❤❤❤❤ welcome back!!>>

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! We have been waiting 😁😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally you're back❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good to have you back💃🏻💃🏻

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Babes. Good to see you. Welcome back

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome back sis

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice one baby 😘

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back dear. Cheers to many more great stories.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back, and hope to read more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome back sweet cousin

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad to have you back.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Welcome back big and small madam's 😆

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple things in life!

Tales often told about women.