combinations of braids in different colors


Hello Pals,

My friends who know me well understand that I prefer black and gold braids over pure black braids (color 1). and for me, that functions as a default setting. But as time goes on, I've come to learn that doing the same thing over and again might get boring, so I now change it up! Normally, I just wing it with any combinations in my brain, and voila! They always turn out beautifully.


With my pink and grey combination this summer, I took it far and I absolutely adore it! Are you afraid to experiment with risky hues like some of my friends? After reading this, I'm sure some of them would feel attackedπŸ˜πŸ˜‹; feel free to hit me in the comments section; I'm already anticipating it!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


These are the few braids I was able to photograph (I am only regaining my photographic mode; after becoming a mom, I rarely liked taking pictures because I'm always too exhausted to strike a pose!).


I'm hoping you like them. also keep in mind that life is too short to have boring hair.! "Abeg try dey explore!"  which combo is your favorite?


Enjoy your weekend!

Comments

  1. You’ve always liked coloursπŸ’šπŸ’š

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing blood ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes very nice color
    Ma Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too i love black and gold more. Beautiful colour. Have a relaxed evening dearie. Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. This pink and grey is great. The only disadvantage is that you might get toasted if no one knows you're a mom or you're married 🀣🀣🀣

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple things in life!

Tales often told about women.

Welcome back message.