Few tips on how to engage the kids during summer holidays.

Hi CupcakesπŸ’“.

 We have been enjoying the holiday for weeks here in the UAE. for 2 entire weeks! I mean, if my kid is not causing a mess in the house, watching TV, or giving me a reason to overuse the word "DO NOT," it has been really challenging for me to control her.


However, the holiday has just started for other people in other parts of the world. I've been experimenting with a few ideas to keep the kids occupied, and so far I've been successful!

Do you have comparable circumstances at home? Here are some of the things I have already done with them and some of the things I still intend to accomplish.

To my greatest surprise, she came up with some amazing suggestions when I sat down with her and asked her what she would like to do that was fun.

1. The zoo is on the list of things to do because she wanted to go there. I consider this to be educative and enjoyable for her as well.

2. She usually goes to the parks with her friends when I take her. She actually benefits much from social interaction with her peers.


3. We make sure she sees educational or instructive TV shows like Kids Got Talent, kids documentaries (Nat Geo Kids), and others on YouTube in addition to watching cartoons all day.

4. Not every day eat at home! We occasionally go on family outings while we watch them as they play with their friends.

5. Mostly, we go for evening strolls.

6. She will either take piano lessons, swimming lessons, or gymnastics, depending on my plans. I'm still looking for the greatest options nearby. I think it's fantastic for kids to have a variety of skills. The earlier they begin, the better.

7. We also go to the beach since summer wouldn't be summer without it.

Kids need Energy given food to keep them active and it is always necessary to have them burn them all out as well. These are my few tips,

Does anyone have any recommendations? Since I have practically used up everything I have and there is still one month left, please my dear friends share in the comments area Biko!

Have a beautiful week ahead.

Comments

  1. Beautiful piece. πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raising children is a lot of investment, that's why I realise everyday. It makes you appreciate your parents more. I agree with you that children must be exposed to as many activities and skills that can be availed to them. It will take your time, money and energy but it's worth it in the end I believe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. we can't thank our parents enough! yes, it's all worth it with the kids!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for these tips!! πŸ’–πŸ’–

    ReplyDelete
  5. My priceless ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow amazing πŸ’•πŸ’“I love that πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are here for the comments 😁
    Nice piece tho

    ReplyDelete
  8. We keep learning . Nice one mami πŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wao. This fantastic keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmmmm,its a mixed feeling for me no early morning waking up, school runs, ah this could be so tiring,so this holiday is the beautiful 😍part for me.i have mapped out plans for them i.e engaging them with the holiday summer coaching lessons and seeing new places.Happy holidays πŸ˜€πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super funny I will try this for my son; thou he his still a baby, but baby with sence lol I notice he enjoyed being around his peers also. Thanks cousin for this great one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Schools Will be going on holiday soon, I am definitely engaging them with some activities. I remember growing up how my folks made sure I enjoyed that privilege. I want more than that for my kids too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! they need all the fun they can get during the holidays...eventually those become memories they grow up to tell.

      Delete
  13. Indoor activities like cooking and baking together is fun and a learning experience. Play dough play and also quiet time activities like giving them a book even though they are just flipping through the pages is a learning experience too. Painting is fun too. Mix food colourings that are edible for babies or toddlers let them paint and taste if they want to. It’s a win win. They develop their pincer grisp and also enhance their taste senses.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been struggling with my boys too.thank you for sharing I will take them out often

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing these tips, they come very useful. I’m planning to do some baking with my daughter as well. And also make popsicle with/for them from the scratch. Talking about social skills and good interactions I registered them at an indoor play area since it’s very hot to go outdoor so they are able to play there for a couple of hours daily except other things come up….

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple things in life!

Tales often told about women.

Welcome back message.