Time to bond with the soccer lovers.

Hello Soccerlovers๐Ÿ˜,

 Since we don't watch soccer matches often at home, I suppose it's a good thing I'm not at this table (we mostly support the best team, even though I am a Man United fan, UP MANCHESTER UNITED!๐Ÿ‘น). I am aware of what this means because many of my friends' husbands watch TV nonstop throughout the season.


They barely ever get the chance to spend quality time with their husbands or even watch their favorite soap operas. Some people are fortunate to see their men's team succeed. Such folks live in homes filled with love and joy. However, for some, it is a terrible circumstance for my dear pals if a team loses.

I came across this tweet from a friend's status on what's app that advises us to appreciate the attention we receive from our partner. As absurd as that sounded in my thoughts as I read this tweet, I believe it to be true. If you enjoy soccer, I hope you are investing all of your attention in your spouse. If you happen to get any attention during this time, please embrace it with your full chest. My beloved, take advantage of the chance to connect because it won't stay forever!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Comments

  1. Welcome back baby ❤️Here is to reading beautiful content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes oooo. I also watch soccer too with hubby. Hubby is a Man U fan while I am an Arsenal fan. The banter no be here, lol...It's always fun during the football season

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehehe....up Man U....I sure can imagine. so now is the time to enjoy each other's company without football :)

      Delete
  3. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚, Yes oh.
    Embrace all that attention with your full chest. Beautiful thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, am also a soccer lover en United fun but ma hubby too is a soccer lover but a Chelsea fun en wen united vs chelsea its a lot fun at home ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜œ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine!!!! one person always goes to bed sad with all the "ifs" thoughts!

      Delete
  5. Wouah very nice dear

    ReplyDelete
  6. Separate teams make the home fun! No need to be too emotional during loses. Banters are always welcomed ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ‘บ
    Nice read though ๐Ÿ‘Œ. Keep it ๐Ÿ’ฏ sis. Nice one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, but y'all Arsenal fans! imagine if wifey wasn't even happy you watch matches at all!!!

      Delete
  7. Lol. I am a Man United fan myself but I will always put family first irrespective of my love for football. However I can't deny that when we're winning and Wify is cheering, it makes the day more beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. To me soccer can be so so boring ๐Ÿ˜ด, I really wonder what they gain in watching ๐Ÿ‘€it,I come in peace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HMMM! another angle to this. and see how he won't even allow you to watch ur own in "this peace"

      Delete
  9. I am not married yet but I pray God gives me a husband that loves soccer as much as I do. I suppose that would be an interesting time to bond through arguing or laughing at each other’s team๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  10. Trust me not everyone shares this thought! some people would even say to wifey, abeg I am not even in the mood for nada, my team lost!:(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome, without soccer the activities of human being in love will not be completed

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soccer is to my husband what good food and Wi-Fi is to me. While he’s watching soccer , I’m the surfing the internet reading all the gossips and munching on a snack! That works for both of us. Same room, but doing our own things and connecting. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

      Delete
  14. Men and soccer! I just normally go to bed when he starts watching

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple things in life!

Tales often told about women.

Welcome back message.