Simple things in life!


 It's the simple things in life for me! The most recent time I had rain was in 2019! I usually get visions of raindrops in my imagination after talking to my family back home and hearing that it was pouring rain. Apart from the drops she sees on TV, my 4-year-old daughter has never experienced or witnessed drops in real life.

We are all aware that this year's high levels of global warming are a result of human activity, including rising greenhouse gases, deforestation, industrial activity, the earth's feedback loop, agricultural activity, changes in the sun's strength, etc. Some regions of the world—including the UK, Europe, China, and some sections of the USA—experienced heat in a tremendous way this year (2022) such that it never happened before. So when I noticed the cloud started to display symptoms of rain, it wasn't such a shock!

Finally, two days ago, it rained "Cats and Dogs". The majority of us found it to be an amazing moment because we had really hoped it would rain. I couldn't just stare from my balcony,


so I had to run outside into the pouring rain with my daughter. I just sat there reflecting on how we often take basic things for granted. I mean, somewhere else in the world, Some people are complaining that the rain was too much for them, yet here we were, hoping and anticipating its arrival.

I believe what I have been trying to say is to emphasize how important it is to show gratitude for the things you see every day but often take for granted because as the saying goes, "One man's guguru, is another man's ekpa!"

#GRATEFULπŸ‘

Comments

  1. Weldone dear this is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little things we take for granted...Wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice dear
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing. Love this one. Keep it coming

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,this life them say nor balance .
    We really don't know what we are enjoying, until we loose them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very true words. In some other Emirates, the rain caused a lot of flooding that made up over 800 displaced from their homes and many properties destroyed. The hot water that softens the potatoes also hardens the egg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I didn't realize some people went through that!πŸ˜’.truly the hot water does a lot!!!🀦‍♀️

      Delete
  7. ✌✌✌✌so true

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so relatable ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Interesting!!! I personally believe the simple things of life are at the core of our existence and right there with our reflections in the right way… God blesses us with more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Natural wonder!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tales often told about women.

Welcome back message.