Apple and carrot purée for babies.

Hello Mums🥰,

When I first arrived to the UAE a few years ago, I recall how difficult it was for me to find the kind of cereal my daugther was eating.😒


I was having a casual conversation with a friend when she inquired about the brand of cereal she was on. She then suggested that I simply purée rice because it was an ingredient of her usual cereal. It lingered!


I called a pediatrician, who confirmed that since most counter meals are overly processed, it is ideal for toddlers to be fed with natural meals after six months of birth instead of those from the counter. I started creating purée as a result. when  I had my second child, I did not bother with much cereal (though I tried some and it affected her poo). I always combine different fresh fruits and vegetables and make her a nutritious meal. I often feed my kids wholesome fruits of various kinds. I blend the toddler's fruits into a smoothie, and I prepare and purée the majority of the baby's fruits.


I will be sharing one of my many combinations with you today. carrot and apple purée.


Given that carrots are a rich source of fiber, potassium, vitamin K, and antioxidants, they offer excellent nutritional value for your kid. It is a beneficial vegetable for healthy skin and eyes. Another particularly healthy fruit for your child is the apple. again, rich in antioxidants, potassium, fiber, and vitamin C. This aid to strengthen their immune systems.


Items Required

  1. One fresh apple
  2. One fresh carrot(depending on the size)
  3. 1 clean glass of water 
  4. Peeler
  5. Cutting knife
  6. Cooking pot
  7. Blender

How to prepare


You start by removing both layers. Take out the seeds from the apple.Then you chop them up ( as desired). You properly wash it,and then place it in a cooking pot. It will steam for approximately 15 to 20 minutes, depending on the temperature. After that, turn off the gas and let it cool. You then pour it into the blender and process it until it is smooth.


Tip; Carrots usually take longer to cook than other vegetables, so start by steaming them first. prior to including the apple.


Delicious when served warm😍


Do you want to give it a try with your child? If you appreciated it, please let me know in the comments area. Keep checking back because I'll talk more about various purées.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Simple things in life!

Tales often told about women.

Welcome back message.